This website and its owners take a proactive approach to user privacy and ensure the necessary steps are taken to protect the privacy of our users throughout their visit.
Cookies are small files saved to the user’s computer hard drive that track, save and store information about the user’s interactions with, and usage of the website. This allows us, through the Google Analytics server to provide our users with a tailored experience within this website.
The cookies our website places on your computer are only used to monitor the performance of our website. The cookies collect various types of information in an anonymous form, including the number of visits to our site, where visitors have come from to the site and the pages they visited.
We use tracking software to anonymously monitor our visitors to better understand how they use our website. This software is provided by Google Analytics which will save a cookie to your computer in order to track and monitor your engagement and usage of the website, but this cookie will not collect, use or store any information about you which is designated ‘personal information’ under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) (EU) 2016/679.
To opt out of being tracked by Google Analytics across all websites visit http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
- We will not automatically collect any personal data about you, either through this website, or by any other automated means;
- If, for any business purpose, it becomes necessary to collect personal information about you, this business purpose, the categories of personal information, and the ways in which it will be collected, used and stored (including our policy on data destruction when our possession of the data is no longer necessary) will be communicated to you;
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected;
- We will collect and use our personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain your consent or as required by law;
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned;
- The personal information we collect should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date. We will use our best endeavours to ensure that we meet these standards of accuracy, and will update, edit, or delete as quickly as possible any information that you consider to be wrong;
- We will protect your personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification, and;
- We will make all the information we hold about you readily available as well as information about our company’s policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
Links to other sites
On this website you may be offered links to other sites which we hope will be of interest. However, please be aware that we have no control where such sites are operated by a third party and we do not endorse them. You agree that we are not responsible for the availability or content of, or products and services available on those websites.
Engage with the Company through Social Media
You can engage with us through LinkedIn social media website. When you engage with us through social media sites, you may allow us to have access to certain information from your social media account (e.g., name, e-mail address, photo, gender, birthday, city, the posts or the ‘likes’ you make).
Changes in this Cookie & Privacy Statement