Chesterfield Group is a leader in insurance for the Security Industry. In association with Lloyd’s underwriters we have developed products to comply with the increasing levels of compliance and contractual liability.
We have responded to claims across the globe. From major conflict areas such as Iraq and Afghanistan to the Gulf of Aden, Africa and South America our policies have been tried and tested by companies carrying out a broad range of security based operations.
Maritime Security – GuardTrack™
Ship-owners and Charterers are increasingly turning to Guardcon for their contracts with Maritime Security. Companies (MSCs). Chesterfield Group have developed a policy package that closely tracks the Liability and Personal Accident Insurance as required by the Guardcon contract, at very competitive premiums.
- Armed anti-piracy operations
- Unarmed security and mentoring
- Offshore security for oil and gas installations
Onshore Security – GuardTrack™
Our experienced team have developed industry specific cover for the following areas of operation
- Static and Mobile guarding operations
- Close Protection
- Hostile Environment Training and Qualifications
- Demining Operations and Explosive Ordnance Disposal
- Technology based Security providers
Insurance Coverages Available
- Comprehensive Liability, Employers Liability and Professional Indemnity
- Group Personal Accident including Evacuation, Repatriation and Medical Expenses
- Group Term Life Insurance to cover Death from Natural Causes
- Kidnap & Ransom Insurance
- Loss of equipment
- Political Evacuation
- Canine cover for Demining and Security operations
At Chesterfield Group our expertise becomes your expertise. Our marketing materials are designed to help you give your clients what they want to hear – yes to almost any hard-to-place-risk.
T: +44 (0) 7885 556087
M: +44 (0) 7885556087
T: +44 (0) 7968 376104
M: +44(0) 7968376104
T: +44 (0) 7725 263219
M: +44 (0) 7725263219
T: +44 (0) 7712 321543
M: +44 (0) 7712321543