We cover five types of insurance in this area: Events cancellation/Corporate Protection, Film & Media, Non-appearance, Confidential life and Litigation delay.
Coverage Details and Features
- Event cancellation/Corporate Protection – We cover those involved in major sporting and corporate events, such as broadcasters, sponsors, and individual entrepreneurs, as well as organisers of and exhibitors at conferences, exhibitions, trade shows and concerts.
- Film & media – Covering makers of TV films, documentaries and feature films against non-appearance of cast, and additional re-shooting costs following loss of or damage to negatives, props, cameras and other technical equipment.
- Non-appearance – We protect promoters, conference organisers, managers and the like against the non-appearance of talent, from conference speakers to opera divas. We can also cover the loss of any fees paid in advance.
- Confidential life – Death or disablement insurance for the key talent’s contractual value, which can be taken out without the knowledge of the insured person, to cover, for example, upfront fees paid to a rock star or public speaker.
- Litigation delay – Cover for additional legal costs due to a trial or arbitration’s delay or cancellation caused by the death of a key person such as a barrister or judge.
- Adverse Weather – Outdoor events can be covered against Cancellation, Abandonment and Postponement due to Adverse Weather conditions.
- Prize Indemnity – Covers the value of prizes that may be won by participants of promotional events such as hole in one insurance.